The FFA Code of Ethics
Hawkins FFA members conduct themselves at all times to be a credit to their organization, chapter, school, community and family. As a FFA member, I pledge to:
· Develop my potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success.
· Make a positive difference in the lives of others.
· Dress neatly and appropriately for the occasion.
· Respect the rights of others and their property.
· Be courteous, honest and fair with others.
· Communicate in an appropriate, purposeful and positive manner.
· Demonstrate good sportsmanship by being modest in winning and generous in defeat.
· Make myself aware of FFA programs and activities and be an active participant.
· Conduct and value a supervised agricultural experience program.
· Strive to establish and enhance my skills through agricultural education in order to enter a successful career.
· Appreciate and promote diversity in our organization.
· Attend meetings, school classes and FFA events promptly.
· Refrain from the illegal use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco.
· Allow the Official FFA jacket to be worn by active members of the organization only.
· Take pride in our organization, activities, exhibits, supervised experience programs and the occupation of agriculture.
No categories found
There are no files available for any categories.